See, I’m looking around for vegan recipes and this is one of the many that stands out. It’s simple and pretty easy to make. I’m curious to know what other vegan dish I could pair this with. Beer? Not. I gotta have some fibers and protein. I’d probably be prepping and eating this at dinner time, I don’t know, maybe for lunch. Snap, I’m suppose to try to do a long run tomorrow, goodness! Maybe some pasta?
Here is a quick and easy recipe for braised kale. Braising involves searing or browning the main ingredient and then simmering it in a small amount of liquid. We often do braised greens and beans as a quick side dish; here we will give you a basic recipe using kale and garlic.
- 2-3 handfulls of kale (washed and patted dry)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp – 1/4 C. veg stock (depends on how “soupy” you want the kale)
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
The How To
- In a large saute pan heat the olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 30-45 seconds (don’t burn).
- Add the kale in small batches, tossing it with the olive oil and garlic until all the kale is in the pan.
- Cook for another minute then add the stock. Toss the kale to coat, then cover the pan. You…
View original post 35 more words